Most international schools will include the following benefits in the packages.
Exact details will vary by school.
- Flights to your home country once a year for your and your accompanying family
- Medical insurance
- Income tax is sometimes paid on your behalf
- Tuition for some or all of your accompanying children
- Professional development
- Accommodation can be included, but not always, either in the form of an allowance or in school owned/leased properties
- Sometimes this is exclusively for your use, and sometimes shared.
- Shared accommodation can be a great way to form friendships especially if you are new to the country and on your own
You can confirm your family structure and size in your Profile.
If you haven’t signed up to create a profile, just click here. It’s easy and free to get started.