There are two types of user account: Administrators (who can do everything) and General Users (who can see information but cannot change it). There is no limit on how many of each type of user a school can have.
Admin users can:
- add and edit profiles of a school
- add other users
- see all details entered in the account
- control any account payments.
- create new positions required
- take action with matched candidates (including ‘proceed’, ‘share’, ‘save for later’ or ‘not interested’)
Each account must have at least one Admin user.
General User accounts can:
- view general school profile information
- view and edit position requirements
- view and share matched candidates
General Users will be recruitment stakeholders within the school such as principals, heads of division or departments, or other members of the HR team. General Users are extremely inexpensive to add, with the goal of allowing maximum sharing within your school.
For groups of schools, you will also be able to create a Group Admin. The Group Admin will be the only person who can add a new school within a group. The Group Admin will automatically be an admin for all schools within a group, but the Group Admin can also assign an Admin user (or multiple) for each school within the group.
If you try to register as a school that already has an account with us, we will let the current Admin users know about your request so that they can add you in their system.
You can read more about our low pricing and free trial here.